6.07.2004

Rock'n'Roll

Just a quick run down of shite I got going on:

+met with the band, got the demo, listened to it, totally digging it, start writing bass lines ASAP (and Mike's sending me tab just in case)

+Weekend at the rents was fun. Saw HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN and dug it. Gary Oldman makes anything 20 times better. Had Shell watch KILL BILL, which she totally dug. I'm gonna make that kid the coolest 8th Grader ever! She loves CKY and MONTY PYTHON as well. She's also less than an inch shorter than me and she's only 12!!!

+Went to the Gravel Pike with Keg Leg and John yesterday...white trash bars are fun!!!

+Got to talk to Andy Lee this weekend, and he might be coming up to TORON-CON!!! He's got a show Friday, but is hoping to leave directly after and make it to Toronto by mid day Saturday. If that happens, I will freak out completely. My mom wants him to paint a huge picture of Mema's house. That's how much she loved THE BELOVED SIDNEY painting he did for me. Bloody awesome!

+Tonight JD is actually joining me @ Fridays with ze comic shop crew. Kickass!

+Me and Jeemy are discussing HARRY POTTER via email...and JD is attempting to get MM to send me those books he promised. cross your fingers for me!!!

+++++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home