6.03.2004

Quizzo. Bitches.

WE ARE 138 is our team name this week. Glenn Danzig is raising the sign of SATAN to the sky, singing:

"Ze Brickthrower's Quizzo Team will rule the world!!!"

Have planned Saturday dinner in Toronto with Stuart Sayger and his girlfriend. This weekend is the 'rents, no one to go with
:o( but I shall persevere. Daddy-O will take a look @ some paperwork for me and I'm gonna see HARRY POTTER 3 (my first in ze theatre--this one looks so FUCKING cool--and dammit if Little Harry Potter is turning into quite a looker! Jailbait!)

+I also meet me new bandmates tomorrow for HAPPY HOUR and a quick chat over cocktails. Pulled out Special Sauce from the basement and jammed a little bit.

+Quizzo. Must think of Quizzo.

+I'm pretty sure I'm exhibiting early signs of Carpal Tunnel.

+head is pounding!

+++++++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home