6.15.2004

6 Tranqs and a bottle of hell

me and ellis were pm'ing each other...and now he's disappeared. Don't cry for me Argentina.

I need JUON and BATTLE ROYALE more than anything else in the world. They will be mine in Toronto. Just you fucking watch.

My stomach hates me again. I remember a few years back when anything I ate made me want to vomit. Its back again. Do I keep trying to feed my body the poison or just starve myself and hope for the best?

Tomorrow I'm rocking out with Keg Leg @ her humble temporary abode. I worry for my gal all the time. She's the shite and she needs to be happy. And if I can't do it--one of you better make her smile. Or else skulls will be cracked and heads will roll.

Its only 20 after 11pm. I need some music. Time to play the Strickly Strychnine mix...::press play::

+++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home