4.14.2006

I hate myself and I want some SPACED


I am so sick of myself. I have 2 conventions coming up and NO MONEY. Do I ever have any money? No of course not. That would require such things as will power, self control, A BUDGET...all things I've never been able to pull off longer than a month, if that. So I'm pouty, and miserable, and Spooky is an absolute doll for putting up with me when I'm like this.

I guess its official. I really dig Spooky. (that's the only thing that's official...i'm not being cryptic honestly)

I just want to go home and put on SPACED, watch both seasons and pass out. Don't think that my HOUSE obsession has gone away--there is a difference in them in that I've seen every eppy of SPACED and so therefore have the comfort factor going on. HOUSE I have to make sure I pay attention to everything that goes on b/c its the first time around. There is a method to my madness.

Thanks for all the kind words and support for my new column. I'm really glad to see it getting such a good response. Makes my day.
+++++++end of transmission+++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home