4.09.2005

Sample Monologue Version 1.0

THE AFFIRMATION

You think that I am lying when I say "I hate you." I assure you--I do not play games, espeially with people of such a questionable nature as yours. I must admist that certain societal pressures may keep us in each other's company from time to time but by no means is this is an admittance of equality on my part. In truth, I find you more detestable than the derelicts on the street and certainly much more painful to stare upon directly.

Your ignorant laughter can only get you so far with people of my standing, but not very far at all with me. Your smugness and irreprehensible behavior can only go on for so long. You are not more important than me. You never were. I may have seemed like a fragile creature; easy for you to glean off the little that shined in me for the sake of your reputation, or should I say what little reputation you had left.

It's sad really: the groveling, the begging, the tears of hope that you will touch something in the shred of a soul I have left. Touch that scarred piece of heart that may ache for you. But again, let me assure you, this is not kindness. This is not friendship, or devotion, sympathy or compassion. This is not adoration and this is not love.

There is only one feeling in my cold insides that keeps you alive to live your meaningless life.

This is pity.
~~~~sadie heX~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home