4.06.2005

The Hand That Feeds...

The above title is taken from the NIN single from With Teeth, which I bloody can't wait for. This song is Rokken like Dokken and totally catchy to boot (not a bad thing in my book). I'm listening to APHEX TWIN b/c this album is quite possibly his best (Druqks) but no doubt NIN will be on before this night is over.

Its 2:20am so its actually early morning for me. I had my DRACULA meeting tonight with Cubed...and when it ended I find myself just a little wound up. With a plan now, certain things have been stirred up in my head. And my back hurts. So I think this writing, some swag, and the rest of my soda will do the trick. You know, soda always helps. Of course a few hours ago, I was yawning and just waiting to come home and rest...and now I am half-dead but plowing ahead with no regard for time or body aches.

I started this entry with the full intention of writing something long and meaningful but it is not happening.
sadie heX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home