4.02.2005

Where the fear resides...

The evening was quite enjoyable even if we didn't end up bowling. I got a card for J Jonah, and a box @ ILLUMINATIONS for 99cents (you can't beat that with a stick bitches). Went to eat @ Fridays--Dane paid for me--and saw Mr. Cyphere and Thee Irate One. Just talked for a bit but it was nice to see them.

We drove over to Kell's and waited for her to get home. Me and Dane just talked, it was cool. We got the bowling alley and there was an hour wait. It had started to rain so we just sat in the bar for a bit and then we left. Came home, took a shower, J Jonah came home a lil tipsy and promptly went to bed. I'm feeling frisky and watching horrible late night trashy movies. I have to get up tomorrow to help Fathead move but then I shall run around in my underwear to christen the place as ours.

I'm pretty tired. A little pirate swag and I'm about to crash. Good night kittlings...I'm glad I went out. FORCE the FOCUS.
~~~~sadie heX~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home