4.01.2005

This Tire was out for Vengeance...

Current mood: cranky
If you got my cellie #, and you're bored, call it and listen to my voice mail. You'll get a chuckle.

I've had 3 fights with J Jonah this week. We're just not big fans of each other right now. And this, his birthday week which makes buying things for him particularly difficult.But its fucking nice as hell outside and me and Dane are going bowling with Keg Leg tonight so its all good. Stefan has a date with Pearl Girl so more power to him. Of course I need him to finish my painting but he's waiting for the orange to dry before adding other colors (this is what he told me--considering what happened the last time he tried to blend the colors before they were dry, I can wait).

Fathead Jones has today off to pack. Looks like I'll just be helping with the larger items tomorrow morning. By 3pm we should be a 2 person household +one delightfully cute cat.Phill's game this weekend...as long as it doesn't rain I promise to be on my best behavior.

I'm gonna be late back to work. Thank god my supervisor AND the floor manager are out today. Sweet.

oh yeah--fuck you all. =o) except Kell b/c I heart her.
~~~sadie heX~~~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well FUCK YOU TOO

4/01/2005 02:23:00 PM  
Blogger Mary E. Brickthrower said...

I said it first. :-P

4/01/2005 04:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home