3.24.2005

High Voltage

Tonight is practice--Mike is sick and not planning on singing so we'll see how it goes. Then I come home and call CUBED to see how much I will have to suffer so that I won't be penniless for the rest of my life. Roomie Mike is planning on leaving by the end of next week so my rent is going up. ROCK N ROLL. Or not. It really sucks but its still cheaper than what I used to pay so I can't bitch too much. Well, I could but I'll try not to. How's that for compromise?

Last night me and Alicia attempted to find decent music @ 3 different clubs but were sadly disappointed at all of them. NOCTURNE was boring, SILK CITY was shitty, and 700 CLUB was playing ROD STEWART. I did get my TRANSMET squares cut @ Stefan's and brought over some ideas for my TOP SECRET J JONAH PREZZIE 2005 (his birthday is next weekend). I also need one more person for my Fantasy Baseball league so lemme know if you're interested, leave a comment or sumpin. Its only 10 teams so I'm keeping it small and simple. I will still be vying for my top boys as usual, but I don't think I'm going to go for "themed" team like I usually do.

Tomorrow I'm working on J JONAH PREZZIE 2005 with Stefan, pickin' up some pirate swag, and gellin'. I really don't know what I have planned for the rest of the weekend but I do need to crank out my portion of the creator profile me and Cubed are working on, as well as renting some movies b/c once again my reviews are coming up and I haven't touched anything.

I have totally ruined my fingers from biting them. The skin around my nails is non-existent or terribly calloused from repeated gnawing. Man do I ever suck.
~sadie heX~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home