4.06.2005

A kick in the Teeth...

!!!CAR ACCIDENT EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!
So I got me and J Jonah into a car accident today on the way back to work from Fat Jacks in Center City--where we get our comix. I rear ended someone whilst trying to merge onto 76. The car did not get off @ the first available exit (grey's ferry) and kept trying to wave me on (not really over--more like "i have no insurance" sorta wave). But the best was yet to come. I was still in shock when this happened...and was attempting to get off @ grey's ferry when...

The hood of my car flew up and slammed into my windshield. I stopped and pulled over as far as I could w/o hitting anything. Mon cheri got out of the car and put the hood down but it would not stay clasped. We start driving again slowly b/c by this time we have passed the exit and the next exit is pretty far. And there's no shoulder on 76. And WHAM!!!! The windshield is slammed again by the hood of my car, splintering but not shattering the glass--so many pieces just held together by the pressure. I screamed. J Jonah got out again and put the hood down. I have my hazards on, traveling at about 25 mph down Filthy's major highway, my foot is shaking so much I keep jumping in speed by accident and I'm crying so hard that pretty soon I'm not even taking any air in. Or rather I'm attempting to suck it down in great heaving yelps but I can't breathe no matter how hard I try. It was HORRIBLE. Absolute insanity. J Jonah tried to calm me down, keep me slow, and we got back to work where we figured we could report it to the police in the compound that we work in.

Nope. I called 911, and my insurance co., and my mother, but in reverse order. So by the time I had to talk to the police I had told the story a few times. So I wasn't hyperventilating -NOR- crying uncontrollably. Donna came out to console me while i was talking to me mum...I just needed that release of tension. I was still shaking. J hit his head b/c he wasn't wearing his seat belt but he says he's ok. We weren't going that fast but I'm still worried. I had it towed to an autobody place and we're getting an estimate, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I hope its totaled so I can get something compact. But its not like I'll be driving for awhile now. In 2 weeks I'd be sans license anyway. I don't like that feeling.

LOST was beyond intense tonight. I was a blubbering idiot by the end of it. Of all the people, I was like, "oh he's hurt now he can't die!!!" But alas, the sister-fucka died. And PARTY OF 5 GUY is PIST! And SAWYER knows Kate is up to something. Me and him--we think alike. But goddamn--LOCKE is not someone to mess with. I'm just saying.

I just downloaded the new FISCHERSPOONER--Odyssey, WAY better than the new DAFT PUNK. I wish I had the money to burn it but I'll do the computer thing until this weekend when I'll use the old allowance to purchase it and some blank CD's. I wasn't hurt by the accident...But dammit if my vision just seems cloudy. I'm totally exhausted too. The new SOUTH PARK was pretty funny too...Although I missed the end talking to Cubed. And then I had to say goodbye to Cubed. But that's another story altogether.
~~~~sadie heXicidal~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home