4.10.2005

Master Shake was on South Street

So were all the other voices of ATHF. And I missed it. B/c I suck. I came in when it was all over and people were asking Master Shake to talk to people on the cell phone. I couldn't be the other person that just walks into the store and asks him to do it too--ya know? So i just walked around and then left. SUCK!

This weekend I:
+watched all 3 movies for review (TALE OF 2 SISTERS, SIDEWAYS, and ORGAZMO)
+also watched CROUPIER (brilliant Clive Owen film) and PROZAC NATION (a blasphemous interpretation of the memoir)
+cleaned the bathroom
+got all my ebay auction pictures ready for J Jonah
+went shopping @ Pathmark
+got hand soap for the bathroom (major accomplishment) and headache meds (we were out)
+listened to the new FISCHERSPOONER about 5000 times

That and a lot of sleeping, lounging, etc. Called Shacky today b/c the rest of the Fam is in Disneyworld today w/o us so we whined about that for awhile. I went to South Street to return my movies to TLA so I wouldn't incur late charges. I'd still rather take the bus down there than walk down to Blockbuster. I feel better supporting TLA. And they have cooler movies. And that's when I found out I missed Meatwad make the money see? A-Unit and Keg Leg are stopping over after they drop off Keg-Leg's man @ the greyhound station. I texted them @ the right time. I saw Stefan on Friday for a bit. Since we're both on the public transportation tip I could see his quickness to go once it got around 11. He didn't have too much trouble getting a bus.

Ok, don't know what else to write really. Nothing creative has really ventured into my brain this weekend. But I accomplished what I wanted to so rock n roll. Or something like that.
~~~sadie heX~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home