7.26.2006

Where is my Tall Boy to be Found?

Round and round and round she goes
Where she stops? Nobody knows
But then everyday her confusion grows
And grows…

I have gotten 3 eppys deep into ALIAS…not a lot but enough to know that I’m a sucker for the sudden ending. It’s a bitch but mos def makes you wanna watch the next episode.

I am meeting some bloke tonight from Myspace. No expectations…just a fellow Buddhist that I’ve been chatting with quite a bit for a few months now and figured it was about that time to put a voice to a myspace message, so to speak.

Have made plans with Ozark, Agent Steve and Stefan for various nights the remainder of this week/weekend. Also plan to help Rachel move on Saturday and to finish the GREAT RECONSTRUCTION…Stefan was a kind enough “big strong man” to help me move around my room yesterday. And get this:

IT LOOKS HELLA GOOD!!! I’m psyched to get it all finished. The point is that the furniture is moved around into making A LOT more space for me to entertain in my room if I’d like (and with the fact that it has A/C—that is a great thing) but I still have yet to organize all the THINGS that infiltrate every part of my life. I am going to divide these THINGS up into 3 categories: Toys, Art/Decoration & Functional. From there the toys will all be going into a toy chest I’m getting from Trey and Yella; the other 2 things are pretty self-explanatory, just a matter of making a coherent layout for said THINGS so that I’m more settled. Woo-Ha! Projects rule.

Shh…keep this a secret but work is hella boring today. I want to go home and watch more ALIAS.

After Friday I am COMPLETELY DONE with my recent legal troubles…well not really so recent considering it’s from Dec. of 2004. But yes, I have a discharge interview and I should be able to call myself a good girl once again.

Haha…yeah right. We all know how untruthful that last statement was.

++++++++end of transmission++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home