2.02.2007

It's Friday I'm in love.

It’s been WAY to long!!!

So my medical stuffies are over and done with, it is still annoying for various reasons (follow up visits, lack of nookie for 3 more weeks!) but the hard part is over and I’m relieved. Having the few days off was nice too but I didn’t really take advantage of it too much besides sleeping constantly. Yep…that was quite fun.

So last weekend was Jacob’s birthday weekend, he turned a quarter of a century. To celebrate this we went to DAVIOS, a uber-swank North Italian steakhouse up in Rittenhouse. It was RESTAURANT WEEK so we got a 3 course meal for $30/piece (although I got the skirt steak and that was an extra 10$!!! Which they didn’t’ tell us until we got there)…Jacob got the lamb chops, it was yummy all around. I gave Jacob a picture of what his Birthday prezzie will be b/c I couldn’t afford it just yet (Printer Ink! Hooray!) and I made him a cake. I dyed and frosted it based on his favorite painting in the Philadelphia Museum of Art, it is a MARK ROTHKO painting whose name escapes me…but here is the painting:


Haha…abstract cake art at it’s best. I’m no Duff Goldman but I did alright. He lurved it. I was glad.

This week has been bloody hectic in work, glad it’s finally over. On Tuesday Stefan and I went to the Flyers game, courtesy of some free tickets we got through the company. We left as TAMPA BAY tied it up, so we didn’t get to see the Flyers lose, but it was a fun night nevertheless. Check it out.


Oh and of course I got my awesome Darth Maul light saber, my early Valentines Day gift from Jacob, which I love, and also this week was the opening of Bunny’s new play—NERDS!!! Which is a beyond funny show! I loved it, Care did as well and I’ve already made plans to go see it again next weekend with my pal Megan.

I am also planning a drink-up for next Friday. My sister Shacky is going to come visit and everything so that will be fun.

Tonight I’m going to Joe’s for a little photo shoot with some other gals for a comic book that my artist friend Chris Moreno illustrates.

Although I’ve been planning my STEPHEN COLBERT plan of attack, as I’ve found out he’ll be @ the NYC CON, it was this picture/news that really got me this week. I got sent this link 5 individual times from the various friends that know about my HARRY POTTER fascination a little too well. Thanks to everyone who thought of me when seeing Dan Radcliffe in the buff. =)

+++++++end of transmission+++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home