1.22.2007

My new phone and other things...

So this weekend has been spent playing with my new phone. Here are pictures of me and Little (Jacob's cat) to prove it:

Um...how cute are we?? I used the "SEPIA" and "B&W" effects for both images as well. This nifty little phone has all that, plus a ton more camera options AND the ability to take a short span of video (with sound)that I can email to other phones or other emails! I also downloaded GWEN STEFANI's "Wind It Up" as my ringtone...and PHIL KEN SEBBEN of HARVEY BIRDMAN fame is my wallpaper. Yeah...I'm pretty much obsessed with my lil Samsung.

This weekend was pretty good. Dinner was nice on Friday (Jacob and I hit up Black Sheep during his break and I had some AMAZING crab cakes), as was the few drinks I had with Stefan @ McGlincheys. What was not nice was me totally passing out when I got to Jacob's and subsequently missing him calling me and BANGING on the door for 20 mins trying to get me to let him in. :( Yeah I suck. I went home for a bit on Saturday but then made it back out to the theater to meet Jacob for dinner @ LITTLE PETES, then went back to his house again and successfully stayed awake and let him in w/o any door knocking. =)

Sunday I once again went to my house for a bit, after leaving my phone @ Jacob's by accident. We met around 7-ish and took a cab to his place. It was nice spending the weekend at his place, even if there is no cable. =) I have become obsessed with FOOD NETWORK and DVD's. Although I can't really watch the SOPRANOS w/o having Jacob there with me. It's not nearly as much fun unless you have someone to react with.

Today work is semi-boring but I'm "acting" team leader so I'm not too concerned about my lack of work. It snowed last night but barely anything is left--I want just one real snow so I can take a walk in the quiet city.

I have no plans for the week save for once again psyching myself up for my procedure this Wednesday, have off Thurs and Fri, and totally need to research Jacob's birthday gift so I can hook it up on Sunday. =) Keep your fingers crossed for me. I have lofty ideas and am hoping upon hope I can make this happen.

I got a lot of response on my latest poem. Thanks for the comments guys. I do appreciate it.
++++++end of transmission++++++

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the new phone. Have fun, and I'm sure you'll rock the B-Day shopping.

1/24/2007 01:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home