8.22.2004

...Ghost Stories...Kwaidan...

Me and J Rock went to a couple local creepy spots, but saw nothing special or were really that scared. An abandoned train station, and a "haunted graveyard." It was fun though...and makes me want to go to PENNHURST or something like that and see if I an actually deal.

So what's been going on? I was broke as a joke and so was JD and even thought Mike was an upstanding guy and offered to treat, we just felt weird about it. So we stayed in and I got very drunk and talked to RAVENGREGORY and J ROCK and various other people. Both online and on the phone. It was fun. Though dammit if I don't wanna part wit OEMING and his wifey.

Saturday was work...which was ok b/c i had my camera but I was SOOOO bored...I got outta there as soon as I could, got TACO HELL for me and JD and then was just chillin when J Rock called to hang. and so we did. It was awesome b/c I was asked to be one of her bridesmaids and I'm like "OF COURSE" but I said it in a really girly and stupid way. I just feel special. Ms. Irate is probably my closest friend besides Keg to Da Leg. Rock on Rage on, Etc.

Today I have INNER SENSES to write as well as any sort of planning for T.O. I can do. I want to hang up my pirate flag but have NO WHERE to put it. I'm sending an email about my birthday out today.

~Rage Kittlings, Rage~
p.s. Frankie's eyes are yellow. Its the coolest thing I've ever seen. And KOOP stopped by yesterday with a special bottle of rum just for me. He's the bestest!
+++++++++++end of transmission++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home