4.15.2005

|||i'm not dead yet bitches|||

How did Mary die?
A tire hit her in the face.
What was she doing putting her face near tires?
Oh no, this tire hunted Mary down. This tire murdered Mary. This tire was not "fucking around" as they say. It was out for vengeance!

Moving on up in the LAYMAMERICAN IDOL rankings...when in doubt, break out the ELEKTRA covers. I did those at the comic shop one Tuesday night (the slowest night of the week due to new comix coming out the next day)...and come to think of it that's where I first tried to sketch TOSHIO so it seems in some ways that damn place might have helped my creativity.

Last night A-Unit, Jamil and I went to 700 Club for hip hop night. It fucking rocked. A-Unit and J are awesome dancers, so I was working to keep up. It got crowded as all hell, some strange guy tried to stand with me (he wasn't dancing...very weird), but we had a damn good time. I love dancing and this is the 3rd time in a month that I've gone out. No cover too so I may make that my weekly exercise--although I would really like to find a good techno night. That would be stellar like Rockefeller.

My last article for SimplyJD Online is up RIGHT HERE. I'm so glad to be taking a break for a bit and figuring out how I want to proceed with my writing. Talking about my poetry with CUBED last night made me want to write more or at least do some editing to get back into the verse writing thang.

Tonight J Jonah is going out and I'm staying in b/c I need to get some sleep...rest...relaxation. Dane's gonna come over for a bit and hang out. Tomorrow we're going to see AMITYVILLE HORROR. Expect a full report tomorrow.
Rock N Roll.
~~~~~Sadie heXicidal~~~~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very sad that Mary died by a tire hitting her in the face BUT WHO STOLE THE FUCKING RHYTHM?????

4/15/2005 04:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home