8.26.2004

The New Addiction: MySpace.Com and a Trip to Toronto…

Today I leave work @ 4:50 to catch the R1 to PHL for my 2nd trip to TORONTO, and the first con I will ever cover by myself.
I arrive in T.O. @ 21:45 hrs and will either take the same shuttle I took to our hotel –OR- suck it up and take a cab the whole way to Alex Avelino’s apartment where I am crashing.
He’s gonna have the pirate rum ready to go for when I get there. B/c he is a gracious host like that!
I have arranged (cross your fingers for me) a guest pass through Stuart Sayger, who is also my interview subject for this con. Its weird, the first night they’re open from 4-9pm. Strange, but should be a nice scouting period for me where I figure out where everyone is and decide on a plan of action. Because I have what I want to do, and then there is the itinerary written up by JD to make sure I get some sort of news to write about. I’m attending both the DC and the MARVEL panels, and as well as the draw-off’s for ACTOR or CBLDF or whoever.
Needless to say, I’m excited as all hell b/c I plan to buy records, DVD’s and clothing—OH MY!

I have sent out an email for my b-day party, which is gonna be the day before but I did have one Mr. MICHAEL AVON OEMING rsvp! Is that not the best thing in the entire world? Ok, its not b/c JD is working overtime trying to get my birthday prezzie, the thing I most desire.

And yes, I’ve joined MySpace.com and am more addicted than I ever was to FRIENDSTER. I already have CULLY HAMNER on my list of friends—and FIGMENT, the purple magical dragon! Haha…now that’s big time. Its all Keg Leg’s fault.

Oh yes, and my visit to GORMAN was awesome last night as with my TSH count so high (highest she’s ever seen! I’m special!), I shouldn’t even be functional! She said that my brain activity should be so low that I’ve become mentally slow. I told her I was just really tired and cold. She’s hoping it hasn’t been going on for too long, and since I’m completely outta meds then I guess I’m screwed until I get back. I really don’t feel that bad. Maybe its all the energy drinks I consume non-stop.

I hope to get online and blog a little (for notes and stuff) while I’m away…I can’t imagine an animator wouldn’t have a computer I can use. There are cyber café’s everywhere anyway.

Sooooooooooo bored. Ready for some Raging…oh yes my kittlings. ~rage, kittlings, rage~

++++++++++++++++++end of transmission+++++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home